Re: << Tool to create NAMD input for non biological system >>

From: I. Camps (icamps_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 03 2022 - 13:46:30 CST

Dear Giacomo,

Thank you very much for your suggestions.

My systems are ready. I created (and functionalized) them using other
tools. Also, I study them with DFT and semi-empirical methods. The ones
created by VMD are, let said, not useful.

Now, I want to create bigger systems where they will work as nanofilters,
so I need to add a solvent and the small molecules (greenhouse gases,
pesticides, among others)

[]'s,

Camps