Re: Error while simulating on NAMD

From: Josh Vermaas (vermaasj_at_msu.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 21 2022 - 08:22:58 CDT

Hi Anirvinya,

In your slurm script, are you asking for any GPUs on the nodes? It looks
like you are using a GPU-accelerated executable, which requires a GPU to
be present in order to run. With slurm, the typical way to ask for GPUs
to be allocated to the job is something like '#SBATCH --gres=gpu:1'. Do
you have a line like that in your submission script?

-Josh

--
Josh Vermaas
Assistant Professor