From: Le Liu (lel_at_g.clemson.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 09 2016 - 13:41:00 CST

Hi,

I'm trying to compile VMD from the source code.
I'm using the version 1.9.2, and my system is ubuntu 14.04 LTS
My problem is that when I specify the options after ./configure command, I
will get a message as "Architecture *option *not supported ... "

For instance, I typed
*./configure OPENGL*
I got
*Architecture OPENGL not supported (IRIX6 IRIX6_64 FREEBSD FREEBSDAMD64
HPUX11 AIX4 AIX5 AIX5_64 AIX6_64 ANDROIDARMV7A BLUEGENEQ BLUEWATERS LINUX
LINUXALPHA LINUXAMD64 LINUXIA64 LINUXCARMA LINUXPPC LINUXPPC64 MACOSX
MACOSXX86 MACOSXX86_64 TRU64 SOLARIS2 SOLARIS2_64 SOLARISX86 SOLARISX86_64
WIN32 WIN64)*
But I'm pretty sure OpenGL is supported on my system.

No matter what options I specified, I got the similar "not supported"
messages.

Does anyone has any ideas?

Thank you.

Best wishes,