Having determined that the loading dock didn't have enough space, we spent the next few days trying to find some solutions to this problem. Step one: move things to storage and start working on a test cluster. Step two: start assembling in what space we might have, using the lessons of step one. And so by the end of 11 May 2004, we had a full five systems mounted in the rack.

(prev) Destroyed Floor


Stacks of Machines

Our front machine room really isn't large enough to hold all of these boxes, but we used them all the same.

Pictures by Tim Skirvin

Created with the tool album generator a free tool written by Dave Madison