From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2008 - 14:09:57 CDT

Hi,
  In the short term, only one of my experimental builds have Python enabled
as I haven't had a chance to finish the changeover to the new versions
of Python 2.5.x yet. (lots of Pythons to build, but no time to deal
with it just yet until I finish some other pressing work)
In the short term, running on Linux, Solaris, or one of the other
platforms will be the easiest solution until i have a chance to deal
with another round of Python builds and the resultant testing that
has to be done.

Cheers,