From: Sanjeev B.S. (sanjeev_at_mbu.iisc.ernet.in)
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 23:06:00 CST

Hello,
        I need a small help. I am trying to make a movie for PPT
presentation. So I need it as a MPEG/AVI file. I tried VMD vmdmovie
script, but there were a couple of problems. First, the quality of images
was not good, probably due to lower quality used for saving (while with
snapshot produced beautiful pictures). Second was that I could not change
the delay time. I use Linux OS, and I would be grateful for any help this
regard.

Thanks in advance,
-Sanjeev
PS: I am sorry if this is a routine question..., but I do not remember
seening this in the recent past that I could recollect.