From: Christopher Gillespie (gillescche_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 15 2009 - 10:27:52 CST

Javier,

I will have to think about this one. Since you did not tell it to
generate new atoms I not sure why you have new ones. I guess a quick
and dirty fix is to delete all the atoms in the psf and pdb files that
were added with positions 0,0,0. But this change is not much
different than your original idea.

Maybe someone else who is more familiar with the internals of the
psfgen and writepsf can make some more suggestions.

Best

Chris