From: Justin Gullingsrud (justin_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 13:03:29 CDT

Hi David,

Do you mean the lipid order parameter for membrane simulations? If so, I
do have a script for that; otherwise if you describe what you want to
calculate I might be able to be of assistance. You can find general help
for writing analysis scripts in the VMD User's Guide at
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/current/ug/node177.html

Cheers,
Justin

On Tue, May 20, 2003 at 09:47:18PM +1000, David Chalmers wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Can anybody point me towards software/VMD commands/anything else that will
> allow me to calculate order parameters for an MD simulation?
>
> Regards
>
> David

> David Chalmers Lab: 9903 9110
> Victorian College of Pharmacy Fax: 9903 9582
> 381 Royal Pde, Parkville, Vic 3053 http://synapse.vcp.monash.edu.au
> Australia David.Chalmers_at_vcp.monash.edu.au

  Justin Gullingsrud        3111 Beckman Institute        217-244-8946
  I been dropping the new science, and I be kicking the new knowledge,
  and I'm seeing to a degree that you can't get in college.  -- b.boys