From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 20 2010 - 19:09:47 CDT

Hi Neelanjana,

The procedure that you're describing is handled automatically if you use
the -updatesel flag. Apparently this flag wasn't documented yet, a
situation that I have remedied.

As Axel noted, the behavior that you're describing most likely indicates
a permission or disk space/quota problem -- you should make sure that
the files directory exists and has sufficient space available, and is
writable.

Best,
Peter