From: Sanjeev B.S. (sanjeev_at_mbu.iisc.ernet.in)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 13:18:44 CDT

>and the socket interfaces in MSMS. If you tell me how you are attempting
>to compare the vertices I can presumably help you get what you want.
+++ OK, then it's possible that at this end there is some problem. I was
generating .vert file, changing that to a PDB with each point being a
hydrogen. Then making surface of the protein I would check. I am sending
for your perusal an image of the o/p, and I rechked the o/p but all seems
fine.
The command for MSMS generation was:
$ msms -if myset.xyzr -density 5.0 -prob 1.4 -of myset
I have chosen the same values for MSMS surf generation in VMD.

-Sanjeev