From: Osmany Guirola Cruz (osmany.guirola_at_biocomp.cigb.edu.cu)
Date: Fri Jun 25 2010 - 12:51:26 CDT

Hi
Yes is a linux system(ubuntu 10.04 x86_64) and all is OK with the xorg
here is the output of /var/log/Xorg.0.log

(**) Jun 25 07:39:25 NVIDIA(0): Onboard stereo requested (DIN connector)
NVIDIA(GPU-0): Display (ViewSonic VX2265wm (DFP-0)) supports NVIDIA 3D
Vision
(II) Jun 25 07:39:26 NVIDIA(GPU-0): stereo.

I use option 3 for stereo. I don't use option 10 because i don't have
the NVIDIA 3D Vision kit.

For example now with driver 256.35 when i set the stereo mode in vmd it
is visible only on the 1/3 bottom of the screen (its perfect) but the
other, 2/3 top of the screen the image is ghosthing..

Greetings

Osmany