From: Nicola Giacche' (nicolag_at_chimfarm.unipg.it)
Date: Tue May 24 2011 - 09:42:19 CDT

Hi,

the big "jumps" were due to "glue" feature of Desmond. Indeed in my
specific system, where there were not "solvent" but only "solute"
molecules (including the custom solvent), caused such a problem.

Turning off the "glue" feature, as recommended by James Watney of the
Desmond-User Group, the simulation runs smooth without jumps.

Nicola

--
Nicola Giacchè, PhD.
Dipartimento di Chimica e Tecnologia del Farmaco.