From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 13:10:07 CST

Dear VMD-L,
  I just implemented a number of changes to the way the
VMD-L messages are archived on the web. These changes included
implementing better anti-spam-harvesting measures in the display of
email addresses, sorting in reverse-chronological order,
and improving the overall index organization by removing
the "vmd-l:" text from the subject lines etc.

If anyone has any additional suggestions for improving the VMD-L mailing
list archive please let me know. The VMD-L archive page is located here:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/mailing_list/

Thanks,