From: Josh Vermaas (vermaas2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 08 2014 - 10:15:23 CDT

Hi Viswanath,

Just curious, but what operating system/NAMD build are you using? There
are some filesystems/NAMD builds that have hard upper limits on filesize
(FAT16 or 32-bit NAMD builds being possibilities that come to mind), and
weird things start happening when you exceed those limits. I don't know
very much about the internals of the dcd format, but can you at least
load the first frame? Or has the header been corrupted in some way that
VMD and other tools can't recover from? Basically we have no way of
knowing, and can't be very helpful with the information provided.

-Josh Vermaas