From: CPMAS Chen (cpmasmit_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 25 2015 - 17:01:59 CDT

You are right. it needs the specification of which column in the map file
should be read by phenix.refine.

the error message is like this

Multiple equally suitable arrays of observed xray data found.

Possible choices:

  merge_unique.mtz:IMEAN,SIGIMEAN

  merge_unique.mtz:I(+),SIGI(+),I(-),SIGI(-),merged

Please use maps.input.reflection_data.labels

to specify an unambiguous substring of the target label.

Sorry: Multiple equally suitable arrays of observed xray data found.

ccp4plugin) Error opening file mapinput_2mFo-DFc_map.ccp4

ERROR: Unable to read input file. Exiting...

dxplugin) Error opening file.

ERROR: Unable to read input file. Exiting...

Charles