From: Shahee Islam (shaheeislam726_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 29 2018 - 02:34:29 CST

REMARKS original generated structure x-plor psf file^M
 REMARKS 6 patches were applied to the molecule.^M
 REMARKS topology prac-cg_autopsf-temp.top ^M
 REMARKS segment P1 { first NTER; last CTER; auto none }^M
 REMARKS patch NTER P1:1 ^M
 REMARKS patch CTER P1:129 ^M
these above lines are mentionet at the top of the psf file.but in the bond
section of psf there is no mention of the above bonds.but in the autopsf
log file these below lines are mention
Applying patch: DISU Prot:15 Prot:278
Applying patch: DISU Prot:69 Prot:252
Applying patch: DISU Prot:171 Prot:205