From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2018 - 11:46:14 CDT

Hi,
  The error is occuring during the call NMWiz makes to launch the
PCA analysis via ProDy:
    vmdcon -info "Executing: $::NMWiz::pybin $::NMWiz::prody $args"
    set status [exec $::NMWiz::pybin $::NMWiz::prody {*}$args]

Based on that, I would expect that the source of your problem is
that something is wrong with the Python interpreter or ProDy scripts
as installed on your machine. What are $::NMWiz::pybin and $::NMWiz::prody
set to on your machine? Can you run them by hand? Did you try
running the same command that NMWiz tried but running by hand?

Best,

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/