From: Ashar Malik (asharjm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jul 16 2022 - 08:22:11 CDT

Are you a windows user?

Does the program have permission to write files to disk where you are
trying to write?

The Config file might not have been written to disk if you don’t have
permission to write to disk.

If you are indeed a windows user, starting the program in admin more or
choosing a different working directory (where you have permission to write)
will fix this.

Hope this helps.