From: Joel Subach (mjsubach_at_alumni.ncsu.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2023 - 10:37:57 CDT

Hi Giacomo thank you once more for your kind update:) and yes from what I
read I must use Gaussian09
(see-below) accordingly yes it looks like I must use the Linux towards this:

* As described in the introduction, ffTK currently only supports use of the
Gaussian09 software package, which will be used to generate the target data
that guides each optimization.*