From: Peter Holm (Peter.Holm_at_mbfys.lu.se)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 11:06:50 CDT

Dear list readers,

I'm looking for a script that generates Povray or TachyonInternally rendered frames and produces a rotation and translation movie from it.

I have thus far struggled unsuccessfully to concatenate the existing take_picture.tcl script with the make_rotation_movie.tcl script and then change it so I don't get snapshots but instead the nicely raytraced frames much like the built-in movie-maker feature but as a free-standing script to allow more user freedom.

Any clues would be appreciated!

Best regards,

Peter

Peter Holm, Ph.D.
Molecular Biophysics
Center for Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Lund University
P.O.B. 124
SE-22100 Lund
SWEDEN