From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 10 2005 - 14:24:22 CDT

Hi,
  At present we've got a LAMMPS plugin that will read trajectory
data from your simulation. You'll still need to have a structure
file in order to view the simulation results, so you'll need a
PDB in addition to the LAMMPS trajectory file. Assuming you've
got both of those, just use the file loader interface in VMD
and select the "LAMMPS" plugin in the file type manually if
it doesn't automatically recognize your trajectory file.