From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 02 2006 - 10:06:02 CST

Hi,
  You can use the "vmdcollab" script in the script library for
this purpose, or as a starting point for your own. We removed the
old hard-coded interface in favor of using scripts for this purpose,
since most people wanted to customize how this works for their own needs:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/script_library/scripts/vmdcollab/