From: Peter Hamm (phamm_at_pci.unizh.ch)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2006 - 08:01:57 CDT

Hi

When I try to load the attached cube file into VMD, I get a warning:

WARNING: Coordinates will be rotated to comply
with VMD's convention for periodic display...

Even more so, when I combine more than one of such file to a
trajectory, that rotation is different for each file. I am an absolute
newcomer to VMD, but this just doesn't make sense to me. Does
anybody have an idea how to avoid this?

Many thanks in advance

Peter Hamm

Peter Hamm