From: hl332_at_drexel.edu
Date: Tue Mar 06 2007 - 14:24:17 CST

Hi John,
  Thanks for your prompt reply. Yes, it is a standard pdb from rcsb pdb with code: 1ZNJ.PDB. please have look on following specific residues and let me know what should i do while building file using psfgen which i have done a few times before.

RESID CHAIN
25 B
17 D
25 B
8 E
4 F
4 G

there are lot others down in further chains. Thanks in advance.

regards
harish
Harish Vashisth (Ph.D Candidate)
CAT-361,Chemical & Biological Engg.